I work in between mediums of sculpture and painting, often merging them together in small scale sculptural portrayals of subtleties of emotions. I'm strongly influenced by childhood as a time and state of forming and becoming, which you can see both in my direct and spontaneous approach to material as well as the choice of representational images. I try to approach the material without pre-conceived ideas and focus on tuning into its qualities in order to achieve the expression of fleeting moods.
I had gained Sculpture MFA (Wroclaw PL, 2005) and have exhibited in Poland, Germany and the UK. My paintings and sculptures are in private collections.
- MFA Sculpture at Akademia sztuk pieknych
- Wroclaw Pl
- at Universidade do Porto
- Porto, Portugal
- RSA Open Exhibition at Royal Scottish Academy, Edinburgh
- Polish Artists in Scotland at Kinblethmont Gallery, Arbroath
- Meteoropathy at Art’s complex, Edinburgh
- A Diary at Fine arts library, Edinburgh
- TUTAJ/TERAZ (HERE/NOW) at Royal Scottish Academy, Edinburgh
- A Forest at Total Kunst, Edinburgh
- 41st International Ceramics and Sculpture Workshop exhibition at City Hall, Wroclaw
- The World Ordering at W Pasazu, Wroclaw