Since gaining MFA in Sculpture in 2005 ( Academy of Fine Art, Wroclaw PL) I have been exploring various media, from installation art through music and video, to painting and sculpture again, striving to achieve some kind of fluent crossover between different tools of expression. In my current practice I have settled on exploring relationships between sculpture and painting, shape, colour and mark. Working on finding a balance between spontaneity, playful approach dictated by fleeting mood or emotion, versus planning and skilled execution. I am recreating what I have observed in natural and human world, sometimes suggesting vague narrative, with a small dose of escapism. Idolising early childhood as pure state of unrepressed expression I am forever, with more or less success, trying to get to the core of the mythical true creative force.
I have exhibited in Poland, Germany and the UK.
My painting and sculptures are in private collections.
- MFA Sculpture at Akademia sztuk pieknych
- Wroclaw Pl
- at Universidade do Porto
- Porto, Portugal
- RSA Open Exhibition at Royal Scottish Academy, Edinburgh
- Polish Artists in Scotland at Kinblethmont Gallery, Arbroath
- Meteoropathy at Art’s complex, Edinburgh
- A Diary at Fine arts library, Edinburgh
- TUTAJ/TERAZ (HERE/NOW) at Royal Scottish Academy, Edinburgh
- A Forest at Total Kunst, Edinburgh
- 41st International Ceramics and Sculpture Workshop exhibition at City Hall, Wroclaw
- The World Ordering at W Pasazu, Wroclaw